Polite notice to all recruitment agencies.
Please note that Kaon does not use recruitment agencies. Please do not forward speculative CVs as these will neither be registered, nor considered for any of our vacancies.
Software Engineer (Encryption)
Salary: £neg depending on experience plus benefits and relocation
We are currently seeking an encryption software engineer to join our team. If successful you will working as part of a team utilising your skills in bespoke system design, development and testing.
Essential skills and experience:
- Open SSL / Polar SSL – experience in use and modification;
- AES 256 and AES NI;
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography;
- Use and implementation of Diffie-Hellman techniques or similar;
- Experience in developing C software applications.
Additionally it would be advantageous to possess any of the following skills or experience:
- Experience of developing / modifying Linux kernel device drivers;
- Understanding of software development and design processes, documentation and testing;
- Able to develop software suitable for scrutiny and certification by third party authorities;
- Experience of working with CESG.
Required Personal Skills:
- Possess a good command of the English language, both written and oral;
- Have an adaptable and flexible attitude and take pride in your work;
- Possess a willingness to learn;
- Maintain a methodical and objective approach to testing.
Education and Qualifications
- A good University degree in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline.
Kaon specialises in sonar and radar processing systems including high data rate networks, high rate data recorders and DSP and image processing systems. We take pride in our products and Kaon’s success is a result of the skills and effort of our current team of a fifteen employees, our size makes us dynamic and flexible and we maintain an open attitude to embracing emerging technologies. The company continues to grow and as such we are looking to expand our engineering team.
This post is only open to UK Nationals who are willing to satisfy Government / MoD security vetting procedures.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or Kaon Ltd., 5 Wey Court, Mary Road, Guildford, GU1 4QU.